RESTORE DELETED FILE
- Best tool to restore deleted files from Windows and Mac operating system
- Recover files deleted from memory card, hard drive, USB drives and other storage devices
- Support hard drives formatted with FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, HFSX, HFS+, NTFS and NTFS5 file system
- Safe and easy to use read only application to perform deleted file restoration
Wondering how to recover deleted files?
Deleted file recovery is the process to rescue file that has been deleted from storage medium, usually the hard drive of a computer. These files can be documents, programs, scripts, libraries and any other kind of computer file. Files can be deleted due to accidental deletion or any other reason. Then how to restore deleted files from Windows and Mac OS X is becomes a problem.To solve this problem move here. But restore deleted file from Windows and Mac operating system is quite easy. After file has been removed from the Recycle Bin, then recovery seems to be more difficult.
Sometimes your files may delete due to format of your hard disk then you can recover it if it is not overwritten. When a file is deleted from your computer, its contents aren't immediately destroyed. Windows simply marks the hard drive space as being available for use by changing one character in the file table. If you manage to start an undelete process before overwrites that part of hard disk with new files then you can easily restore deleted file.
There is a Deleted File Recovery utility which is very powerful and easy to use. It helps you to restore deleted file. It can also restore deleted music files, to know about this go http://www.restoredeletedfile.org/music.html and any accidentally deleted files from NTFS, FAT and HFS volumes of any physical storage device.
Scenarios in which files can be deleted are as follows:
- Emptied Recycle Bin / Trash: The files get permanently deleted when you empty the Recycle bin or when it bypasses the Recycle bin when they exceed in size compare to recycle bin.
- Files deleted using combination keys: Deleting files using Shift Delete keys on Windows and Command Delete keys on Mac could leads to data loss.
- Files deleted using cut and paste command: When you use Windows cut and paste command, files may get deleted from the source location when the moving process is interrupted due to errors.
- Files deleted due to third party utilities:Files deleted or lost due to corruption caused by third party utilities or due to any software malfunction.
- Files deleted during anti-virus scanning: Anti-virus software may delete important files while scanning.
- Files lost / deleted after defrag failure: While using Windows Disk Defragmentation utility you may encounter errors resulting in defrag failure.
- Files lost / deleted due to power surge: Files may be lost / deleted due to sudden power fluctuations.
- Files lost / deleted due to improper shut down: Improper shut down of the computer caused system files corruption which leads to data loss from hard disk drive, flash memory card, USB pen drive, external HDD etc.
The precautions are as follows:
- Always maintain backup for all of your important files.
- Keep updated antivirus in your system to avoid virus attack.
- Do not use any corrupted hard drives.
- Close all your programs before you shut down your computer.
Features of Restore Deleted File are as follows:
- Entire drive can be scanned in few minutes to restore deleted files.
- Enables you to retrieve accidentally deleted files for more view it or also get back deleted files after using Shift Delete or Command Delete key combination.
- Recovers files from hard drives, flash memory cards, USB external drives etc.
- Locate and recover files from deleted Mac volumes or Windows drives using in-built advanced scanning algorithms.
- Supports recovery of files from NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, EXFAT, HFSX and HFS+ formatted volumes / drives.
- Restore deleted files, which have been emptied from Trash or files which bypass Windows recycle Bin when they exceed in size as compared to the Recycle Bin.
- Ability to identify and recover various popular file types on the basis of their unique signature.
Learn how to restore deleted files using the following steps:
Step 1: Download and install free demo version of Deleted File Recovery software. After installation select “RECOVER FILES” from the main window.
Step 2: Choose “RECOVER DELETED FILES” to recover your deleted file after which you will have to select logical drive. Choose the appropriate logical drive and then click on "Next".
Step 3: Software starts scanning; once scanning is done your recovered file is displayed in “FILE TYPE VIEW” or “DATA VIEW”.